Terms & Conditions
You can buy Kit Heath jewellery online from our approved stockists which can be found via our store finder or online at us.kitheath.com.
All our prices on the website are in US dollars, so if you are ordering from overseas, you may want to work out the exchange rate and any charges which your bank may charge for the transaction.
We reserve the right to change any advertised price without notice, our aim is to offer the best-designed quality sterling silver jewellery brand at affordable prices. In the event of misprints or errors in pricing, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
Promo codes – very occasionally you may be offered or win a discount code, only one offer can be used at any one time. Promo codes have to be applied at time of purchase and cannot be used retrospectively. Where a promo code has an expiry date, the offer has to be used within the time frame given and cannot be honoured beyond this. Any offers are subject to the discretion of Kit Heath Ltd and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
If your order cannot be fulfilled for some reason, you will be offered an equally lovely alternative or given a full refund with our apologies.
Payments can be made by Paypal, credit, or debit card online. Rest assured we do everything within our power to keep your order and payment details secure.
Payment will be debited to your account on the despatch of your order. We aim to despatch orders the same day if received by 12pm GMT/BST, or the following working day.
We charge a set amount for your delivery, no matter how many items you order. This includes postage, packing, and insurance.
We aim to despatch all orders received by 12pm GMT/BST on the same working day, however during busy periods this cannot be guaranteed. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will be unable to make any alterations to your order or delivery options. Due to any reasons beyond our control, eg adverse weather, our delivery times are only an estimate and cannot be guaranteed. We cannot accept responsibility for any missed deliveries which are beyond our control, nor for any inconvenience consequently caused.
The cost of delivery depends on the speed of delivery required and the destination country and is calculated during the checkout stage – see Delivery section for further information.
Our engraving service is here to personalise your order to your specification. As such, by placing an engraving order you agree to our additional terms:
- All engraving is completed in "lowercase", "UPPERCASE" and "Title Case" as submitted in order.
- Our engraving pieces are non-returnable due to their personalised nature.
- Any changes to the engraving message have to be made in writing and must arrive by 12pm GMT/BST the same working day, or if ordered after this cut-off time, by 12pm GMT/BST the following working day.
- Our aim is to despatch all personalised orders within 5–7 working days of receipt of order.
- Kit Heath will not be liable for any typos or errors in the order submitted. Should an error occur due to Kit Heath, a replacement will be offered free of charge.
- At peak times, we may have to extend our despatch times. We aim to communicate delivery times directly with you as and when any changes occur.
- We reserve the right not to engrave messages/words deemed offensive or derogatory at our discretion.
For more information about the service, please see the Engraving page.
Our jewellery comes with a money-back guarantee. If you change your mind, all our jewellery can be returned within 30 days from purchase – see Returns section.
Trademark and Copyright
Kit Heath is the owner of the registered trademark Kit Heath and is the owner of copyright, design right and registered jewellery designs.