We all find ourselves in unprecedented circumstances, where protecting the health of colleagues and family are our number one priority.
With immediate effect we will not be accepting or processing orders and this will remain in place until the office is permitted to re-open.
The Kit Heath team are working remotely and will endeavour to continue to answer your questions and service your needs as best we can in these exceptional times.
Caring For Your Kit Heath Jewellery
To keep your Kit Heath sterling silver looking beautiful, we recommend you care for it in the following ways:
- Silver cloths can be purchased from us or your Kit Heath retailer.
- To bring back the sparkle to faceted gemstones, use warm soapy water and a soft brush, and rinse with clean water.
- Clean textured finishes using warm soapy water and a soft brush, and rinse in clean water.
- Textured finishes and jewellery with rose and gold plate detailing we recommend for occasional wear only.
- Sandblast finish can be cleaned with an eraser.
- We recommend when wearing silver jewellery, avoid contact with perfume, hairspray and deodorant.
- We recommend you store silver jewellery in a cool, dry place and in a sealed ziplock bag.
- Always remove jewellery before bathing or swimming.
Pearls love to be worn, we recommend you care for them in the following ways:
- The natural oils and moisture in your skin help maintain their lustre.
- Avoid contact with perfume, make-up and creams.
- Do not expose to excessive heat as this can dry out the pearls.
- Wipe with a soft cloth or with a specialist pearl cleaner only.
- Do not immerse strung pearls in water as this will discolour and damage the string and pearls.
- Restring when knotting becomes loose or when the string begins to discolour.
- Always store pearls in soft pouch and away from other items of jewellery.
Plated jewellery, such as gold and rhodium, continues looking beautiful when you:
- Clean regularly using a non-abrasive jewellery cloth. Using a specialist cloth ensures the plating stays looking fresh, longer.
- Just like sterling silver, we recommend keeping plated sterling silver away from everyday chemicals, such as perfume.
Want any advice, just contact us.